Conference Sneak Peek: Get to Know Our Speakers – Part 1
The 2017 PBI Annual Conference is next week! Interested in learning more about our speakers as you prepare to attend? Since the Law Firm Pro Bono Project launched our podcast, the Pro Bono Happy Hour, in October 2015, we have had the opportunity to feature a variety of guests from law firms and public interest organizations; many of whom will be featured speakers at the Conference.
Check out these episodes with law firm pro bono leaders who will be facilitating Conference sessions:
- Jonathan Baum, Katten Muchin Rosenman†
- Lisa Borden, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz*†
- Dawn Caldart, Quarles & Brady*†
- Sue Finegan, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo*†
- John Fleming, Eversheds Sutherland*†
- Terri Hendley, Troutman Sanders*†
Subscribe to the Pro Bono Happy Hour in iTunes. Have you rated us on iTunes yet? Would you consider doing it now? We’d appreciate feedback and it would help make it easier for others to find the show and expand the conversation about access to justice. The podcast is also available on YouTube. Links to all of our episodes can be found here.
If you have any questions about the Conference or need assistance with registration, please email email@example.com or call 202.370.6770.
* denotes a Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge® Signatory
† denotes a Law Firm Pro Bono Project® Member