What About In-House Pro Bono Insurance?
- a new paper – Professional Liability Insurance for In-House Pro Bono, which summarizes the benefits and drawbacks of the various options available to in-house counsel; and
- the webinar – “In-house Pro Bono: Professional Liability Insurance,” in which the following panelists explore in-depth the insurance options:
- Susan Friedman – Senior Vice President, Marsh USA Inc.**
- Kevin Horsted – Vice President, NLADA Insurance Program
- Mike Sposato – Deputy General Counsel, Caterpillar Inc.**
- Sara Woods – Executive Director, Philadelphia VIP
- Andrea Wysocki – Assistant Vice President and Employed Lawyers Professional Liability Product Manager, Chubb Specialty Insurance
In-house participants interested in registering to listen to the recording of the webinar should contact CPBO Project Assistant Eric Florenz.
Of course, CPBO remains available to talk with you about your pro bono program, whether it is with regard to insurance or any other issue. To reach CPBO, please contact CPBO Director Eve Runyon.
**denotes a Signatory to the Corporate Pro Bono ChallengeSM