Don’t Miss Out!
The time has come to enroll or renew as a Member of the Law Firm Pro Bono Project for 2012-2013. By becoming a Member, your law firm (of 50 or more attorneys) can demonstrate its support for access to justice and pro bono service. Forms received before September 1, 2012 will receive a 10 percent discount. Why not sign up now to receive these exciting Member benefits:
- access to the Project’s new Members-Only Clearinghouse, which provides convenient and exclusive access to PBI original publications, attorney interest surveys, law firm annual reports, best practices for program structure, and more;
- expert consultation services — customized advice can assist your firm to develop or restructure its pro bono governance and staffing, create a signature project, establish a pro bono partnership with a corporate client, enhance your use of pro bono as a training and professional development tool, and more;
- discounted registration fees for PBI’s Annual Conference and free webinars, many of which offer CLE credit;
- exposure — Member firms receive prime placement on the new Corporate Pro Bono website; and
- Regional Leadership Convocations — gain access to these invitation-only events to shape the future of pro bono with other law firms and corporate legal department leaders.
Special congratulations to our first renewing Member firms of 2012-2013: Davis Wright Tremaine LLP* and Moore & Van Allen PLLC. We look forward to welcoming new Member firms in the coming weeks.
* denotes a Signatory to the Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge®