Look What You’re Missing!
Why not sign up now to receive these exciting new Member benefits:
- Task forces – participate in these exclusive Members-only groups that draw together the brightest legal minds around substantive, cutting-edge issues facing pro bono. Groups will drive the content and help shape the face of PBI and Law Firm Project programming;
- Regional Leadership Convocations – gain access to these invitation-only events with your peers in law firms and colleagues in corporate legal departments to shape the future of pro bono;
- Conference calls – get timely insights on breaking news and hot topics in law firm pro bono.
- Exposure – Member firms will receive prime placement on the new CPBO website launching later this year!
- Corporate Insights – receive exclusive access to surveys and studies on legal departments produced by Corporate Pro Bono, such as CPBO’s Annual Benchmarking Survey; and
- Free publications and deeper discounts on training and much, much more!
In addition to these valuable services, click here to read a full list of benefits you receive as a Member.
The Law Firm Pro Bono Project receives much of its modest budget through support from Member Firms. By becoming a Member, your law firm can demonstrate its support for access to justice and pro bono service. We look forward to welcoming more law firms in the coming weeks. Please contact Mary Baroch, Law Firm Pro Bono Project assistant, if you have any questions.